Wedding Catering Company Somerset
Topline catering have been providing a first class wedding catering service in a 50 mile radius around Bristol and Bath, in Somerset and North Somerset for over 30 years.
Your Wedding Day, Your Personal Choice
As well as providing friendly expert help and expert advice we can help you to create the wedding meal / wedding reception that you always hoped you could have.
We are very experienced wedding caterers and we have a professional team of skilled chefs, kitchen staff and waiting staff. Their attentiveness and customer service skills will ensure that you and your guests will have an enjoyable relaxing wedding meal to remember.
We are delighted to be able to offer you a choice of excellent venues:
- Folly Farm in Pensford, close to Bath and Bristol.
- Kilver Court at Shepton Mallet in Somerset.
- Barley Wood - at Wrington in North Somerset (available as your wedding venue from Spring 2016).
We also have a fully stocked mobile kitchen which means that we can travel to the location of your wedding reception / meal e.g. marquees or venues local to you within a 50 mile radius around the Bristol and Bath area.
N.B. We can also recommend South West Marquees Ltd for wedding marquees.
We will provide delicious, great quality, locally sourced, and freshly prepared food for you and your guests. We also offer you a huge amount of choice of exciting, popular and delicious menus including:
- A wide selection of canapés,
- Hot meals, multi course and traditional meal menus.
- Buffet style food - finger, fork and hot fork buffets.
- Big pan menus.
- Hog roasts - a whole English porker, lamb or chickens are spit roasted in a special unit in front of your guests with fresh accompaniments e.g. bread rolls, apple sauce and stuffing. These can serve up 00 people.
- Caribbean style BBQs and Big Pan menus.
- Salads and sharing platters.
You can choose the traditional bubbly and wine option, or you can make the drink choices that you think will best suit you for your special day e.g. you may choose anything from cocktails to mulled cider.
As traditional fruit cakes have become a less popular choice in our eating habits anyway, so has the choice of a fruitcake as a wedding cake. Although traditional wedding fruitcake is still chosen, it can be relatively expensive and couples now also choose to have different types of cakes that they and their guests may prefer and be more familiar with e.g. chocolate cakes, lemon cakes, or layered cakes.
Themed Wedding Food Choices
We also cater for themed weddings e.g. Western themed Wedding Reception menus including barbeque and hog roasts.
It is your wedding reception and you can choose the wedding food that bests suits you, your guests and your budget.
To discuss your requirements call us now on 01275 333 308 or contact us online here.